Monday, November 27, 2006

Hounded to post!

Albeit hounded by only 1 person! I'm back - normally I post on waking night shifts, but as I am no longer doing them I keep forgetting to come back and update the world of nettiness about, well, anything.

The pregnancy is going very well - I am now 35 weeks, so only 5 weeks to go! It seems everyone and his wife is of the opinion that all "first-timers" are late, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Why do people feel the need to say that, anyway?! It seems that they also need to comment on whether it is a boy or girl according to the old wives tale of what the bump looks like!

I've got 8 days left at work, and it can't go quick enough. Counting down until my last shift on the 3rd of December! Unless anything happens before Christmas, we should hopefully have a nice quiet one - it'll be the last for a long while, anyway!

So, that's me for now. I'll attempt to start posting from home soon!

No comments: