Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happier now

As a follow on from my last post, she actually apologised to me unprompted the next morning. Still haven't done the stupid questionnaire, though!

Had my 28 week midwife check-up, and all is well. I was measuring a week smaller than I should, but nothing to worry about at this point in time. May just be a small baby! We'll see how it's going at my next check up at 31 weeks.

My bump has been quite achey today, along with my back, but I'm starting to notice the different shapes my belly makes now. Very entertaining! I'll be trying to bend or slouch over, and I can't because I have a head or something up under my ribs.

E.bay has also been calling a lot recently, and I've bagged a couple of bargains for the baby. Have put some stuff up for sale, too, so I don't feel so bad about spending the money!

No comments: