Monday, September 11, 2006

Made it!

Well, I've made it to 24 weeks, and that is 6 months. I'm still pretty small, but growing slowly and gradually putting on weight. I've got the next midwife appointment next Wednesday, so wish me luck.

My main gripe at the moment is that everyone seems to have a great need to express their opinions about my pregnancy to me, and how I shouldn't be working nights (despite my doctor saying I'm fine to work them, unless I choose to stop) or I'm too small, or I'm going to get really big in the last month or so. LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm fine, and I'm not ill!

Well, actually, I have had horrible gripy guts all Saturday night, and again to a lesser extent last night. Plus I have increasingly been getting heartburn, which is horrible. Oh well - at least I have missed most of the other symptoms so far!

Think of me today as I can only get around 5 hours of sleep when I go home :(

No comments: