Thursday, March 30, 2006

Where I've been

It's been an interesting time, recently. I got out of the blogging habit, so it's weird to come back to it now, and know that I've loads of news, but not knowing where to start.

My wedding plans have gone arse over tit - I was banking on getting some money through a remortgage, but this has taken 2.5 months so far and although there is light at the end of the tunnel, we could still be told that we have to start a whole new and long winded process to get the money we need. I still haven't been able to pay for my honeymoon...

My work may be closing down, and we don't hear either way until May. The plan that I had in place could also fall through - it's al dependent on funding that I was promised but has now been withdrawn. I have to do my best to fight to get it back!

I don't know... there's so much to say, but I don't really have the words to say it all. I'll come back later.

No comments: