1. What is your current occupation? Assistant Manager in a care home for Phys. Dis. adults.
2. What color is your underwear? I think they were once pink!
3. What are you listening to right now? The horrible sound this computer makes (I think it's the fan...) and the night staff talking outside.
4. What was the last thing you ate? A breaded chicken thing with rice and veg.
5. Do you wish on stars? No.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Definitely RED. I always adored Crayola red!
7. How is the weather right now? Black! It's night time, and a bit chilly.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Not sure. F last night, I think.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it, so hah!
10. How old are you today? 25
11.Favorite drink? I like a lot of drinks - milk with strawberry nesquik is good, or a mcdonalds vanilla milkshake.
12. Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, I most often dye it reddish.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No.
15. Pets? 2 cats (and a spare that really lives across the road, but has taken up residence), and many fish.
16. Favorite month? December
17. Favorite food? OOooooooooooohhh, all of it. I love food! Mostly fatty bad things, though.
18. What was the last movie you watched? I started watching Dirty Dancing before I left for work!
19. Favorite day of the year? I have to pick one day in the year? Christmas day - I still love the magic!
20. What do you do to vent anger? Occasionally throw things, get grumpy, have an argument.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? TC - my bear.
22. Fall or Spring? Autumn, as I'm English!
23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs AND kisses, but only from F.
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Neither!
25. When was the last time you cried? My birthday :(
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and jumpers.
27. What is under your bed? Some boxes, I think.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Anna - she is 6 days younger than me!
29. What did you do last night? I worked here, awake all night.
30. Favorite smell? Maybe vanilla? Or fried onions. CAKE!
31. What inspires you? I have no idea. That's odd.
32. What are you afraid of? Spiders and things with dangly legs. Crane flys hate me.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain or cheese with all the trimmings.
34. Favorite car? Not mine, it's a lemon. A nice sporty one, like a porsche boxster.
35. Favorite dog breed? Don't really have one - I'm a cat lady.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 4, and I think I have 3 on my car key ring too.
37. How many years at your current job? 3 or so.
38. Favorite day of the week? None! My days off.
39. How many states have you lived in? None at all.
40. What magazines do you subscribe to? None!