Saturday, August 27, 2005

If I were a rich girl...

I think I agree with that old saying that money does, indeed, make the world go round. I can't seem to do anything without needing money for it. And all the bills come at once. Why is that??

Still got to find £500 to put down the deposit for the caterers for the wedding, and I need to get a cheque to the guy who is doing the music. I should really contact him about that, too....

And my Paypal account isn't working! All of you lovely people who have tried to give me millions of pounds, please try again soon :D I have food to buy!

Working my arse (ass?!) off at the moment, too. I did twice as much as normal last month, so I'm dead beat, and still working hard. I worked 4.30-11.45 (well, I turned up at 3.45, but couldn't get in!) yesterday, and slept in until 9 the next morning, then I went straight over to another client to do 9.30-11.30 am, and now I am doing 3-10pm. I got loads of phone calls from people yesterday trying to get me to do this shift and that shift. I can't be in 2 places at once, people! Working another 3-10pm tomorrow, and I have been asked to do a sleep in here until 7.30am. Then I am working 10-3 somewhere else..... and the list goes on! I need a holiday.

An idea - scrap the wedding, and I'll have a holiday instead!

Or just a good nights sleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: