Saturday, August 13, 2005

Don't call me Jeezy Chreezy!

Hey all. I've added the title bar so that I have to think about something vaguely interesting to put up there now. I was swimming around in the internet ether, when I was reminded of a line from one of Eddie Izzard's stand up shows, where God is speaking to Jesus, and calling him.... well, I think, if you can read the title, you can figure out what he was being called, and what he thought of it.

Not much news to tell. I'm working shit loads at the moment, so all I seem to be doing is either working or sleeping. No money or time to do anything else! I need a break, but I don't have much leave left, so I need to save it to go and visit some family soon. These things never work out the way they are supposed to...

This is the news this week:

F has a new bike (very sexy)
We owe lots of money
A lot more of the wedding is sorted now, and most of the main things are booked
I bought my friend and apple tree for her birthday
I may be getting a new cat

There you go, the news in brief...!

Leave me a message :D

No comments: