Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm a sheep, I know I am. (PS I have no idea where my links have gone, but I am investigating...)

My uncle once: Made inferences about me having big boobs, which was odd.
Never in my life: have I given blood. Freaks me out, man...
When I was five: (I think) I shut my thumb in a car door and shoved my finger into the car cigarette lighter. As you do. But not at the same time!
High school was: awkward and clumsy.
I will never forget: How to spell difficulty - Missus D, Missus I, Missus F, F, I; Missus C, Missus U, Missus L, T, Y!
I once met: Johnny Ball. Woohoo.
Once at a bar: I bought a round. Boom boom.
By noon I'm usually: Awake?
Last night: I went out for a drink with some friends, had a chinese with my partner, drank too much wine and fell asleep on the sofa...
If only I had: more close friends.
Next time I go to church: will be for my Uncle's funeral on the 24th.
I have a confession to make: I hate old people.
When I turn my head left: I see filing cabinets and pigeon holes.
When I turn my head right: I see a car park. Wow, stimulating.
You know when I'm lying when: I blush from my feet to my ears.
Every day I think about: eating. And sleeping.
By this time next year: I'll be married!!!
I have a hard time understanding: my non-sense of direction when I drive.
If I ever go back to school I'll: try and be cooler, and less embarrased about everything. Ever.
You know I like you when: I want to do stuff with you. And I blush.
If I won an award the first person I'd thank is: F.
My ideal breakfast is: Toast, lightly browned, with either P/butter or lemon curd, depending on my mood, and a cup of tea.
A song I love, but do not have is: Something silly by DJ Sammy...
If you visit my hometown, I suggest: going somewhere else.
Why won't anyone: give me a better job?
If you spend the night at my house: there will be lots of pot.
I'd stop my wedding for: only a very very very good reason.
The world could do without: people who intentionally pick a fight. Rude people.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: touch frosted glass.
Paper clips are more useful than: Jelly, for holding paper together.
If I do anything well: I am impressed by myself!
And by the way: I need to stop picking my arms.
The last time I was drunk: Last night, slightly. A week or so ago, majorly!

No comments: