Saturday, June 04, 2005

I thought it was high time I blogged a little blog entry, as I haven't done for a while. I'm having to really think about weddings now, as mine is in less than a year. It sounds a lot, but really it isn't! I still haven't managed to book the reception, and I have been faffed about by some woman who said she would do the photography, but after 4 months or so, I haven't actually heard from her personally. I think I'll have to give up on that one.

Thankfully (and I am really grateful for this - I don't want to just sound greedy!) F's Dad has said he wants to help out with the wedding, and I am assuming that he means in a monetary way, so that is very very cool as we are very very broke at the moment. I am trying to decide whether it is better to save up all my "leftover" money at the end of the month (leftover... hah!), or to split it between savings and my credit card. God. Money. Crap.

So, that's my life at the moment. Some nastiness with the next door neighbours calling F a "fucking psycho" for having a (very well controlled) fire in the back garden. She offered to call the fire brigade... Also, they have built a brick extension on the back of the house, giving us a lovely eyesore view and blocking out half the light from 4pm onwards. Nice.

Oooh... time to go!!!

No comments: