Saturday, May 07, 2005

My list of things to do this afternoon (client's names have been altered!):

  • William - olive oil in blocked ear
  • Buy Daniel cigarettes
  • Pay aromatherapy monies
  • Re-type month end finance sheets
  • Meet with Joe
  • Email Elaine re NVQs/supervisees
  • Get Daniel to elevate legs in the afternoon and at night
  • Encourage fluids with Emma, and give 2 x docusate for bowels
  • Re-type dates for bank holiday working
  • Send email re Joe's electric chair not working
  • Send email to all manager's re their complete lack of being able to get money transactions double signed, and the consequences if we were audited and I hadn't gone through and done it on their behalf...
  • Re-type social lists, keyworker lists and bath date lists
  • Compile info on assertiveness training.

And that is just the extra stuff I have to do over the weekend! I know it looks like a lot, but it's not too bad - just stuff I have been avoiding, really! I'll try and cross things off as I get to them...

I'm getting there!

No comments: