Saturday, May 07, 2005

I have been recieving a lot of spam recently, most of it centred around "You have been selected for the lowest mortgage rate!". I decided that I have had enough of these, so I wrote them back! I know that I will now most likely get one million more emails, but it certainly made me feel better at the time...! This is the reply that I send:

Look, you have sent me about 5000000000000000000000000000 emails about
stupid mortgage rates in AMERICAN DOLLARS. I am NOT American. I am
CERTAINLY not interested in your "lowest rates" that I have been
supposedly approved for. If you continue to bombard my email address
with junk, then I will be forced to put all of the email addresses I
receive shitty stupid email from on the internet and encourage others
to spam YOU. You have been warned.

FUCK OFF. Please!

No comments: