Thursday, April 07, 2005

My computer has finally arrived! All of it!! I shall have a glowing blue, lovely fast pc tonight, and I think I shouldn't be this excited about it, but who cares?!

Got 2 weeks off work now, which is nice, but I've still got to prepare myself to drive all the way to Essex. Not sure how long it will take, but long enough!

I have a question - how do you get carers of the client's I work with to actually start caring? They all seem to think they are just here to get paid, and aren't interested in making the client's lives better, even though this is there own home. The carers always think they know better than professionals, and decide that they don't want to implement some programme as they don't think it will do any good. They are always going off for a cigarette break, or just sitting in the staff room. We wouldn't mind if they sat with the client's watching TV, as long as they were with the clients!!

Oh, it's becoming a nightmare, and I'm fed up of being dragged down by it all.

On a nicer note, I have my car back (but it did cost me the equivalent of the debt of a small 3rd world country)!

Email me, or add yourself to the bloglinker list, or do something! Let me know that you exist!

No comments: