Monday, April 25, 2005

I've just checked my visitor stat summary, and was intrigued to find that one of the people who ended up here at my blog actually searched with the term "rabbit pus picture". I am trying to imagine why anyone would feel the need to search for a rabbit pus picture. Maybe they are a vet in training? Or just a sick bastard! I suspect they were sorely disapointed with my site...

By the way, it's nice to know that I have had over 300 "unique" visitors to my blog in the last month, but no-one is leaving any comments at all! Please let me know that you exist, and I'll know to come back and ramble some more. Or not. Or you could just find me using a random search term...

If you want belly-laughs, then head over to "Query letters I love" on my link list on the right, and make sure you read the comments.

Chris - comment, please!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didnt find thing that i need... :-(
msn