Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's been a while, I know! I lead a boring life, for the most part. It's a shame, because I wish I did have more friends - the type who contact you to go out, or just pop round for a cuppa, or call for a chat. I don't really have these friends, just the joint friends I have with F. Funnily enough, a couple of them have been round recently whilst F wasn't there, and we chatted, smoked, had a laugh, so maybe I do have some friends after all. I think people think I'm weird. I've always had that impression.

Should be getting my new computer tomorrow. It will arrive in pieces, but I know a lovely chappy who will put it all together for me. I think I'm not getting all of it tomorrow - there's some sort of delay at the warehouse end. Great. More hanging around.

Talking of hanging around - My car is in the garage for an MOT. A £650 MOT. Yes, you read right. It has been in since the 31st, and it is now the 6th, and they still haven't finished it! Too many nice things keep appearing that I want to buy, so I have to be very careful not to spend the money I've put aside for the dreaded garage, or I shall be in deep shite. It's those expensive rollbar bushes, you see. No, I don't either.

Going to Colchester on Friday, so shall hopefully see some old Uni friends (if the car is ready!!). I can't imagine we will have a huge amount to say to each other though, because they were the ones who thought F was a bad influence on me, and kinda shut me out of the CU, but that's by-the-by. I just want some friends!!

OK, I think that's enough of a pointless ramble for now. It's 4am, and I need to finish my work before I go home in 3.5 hours. Oh God. What a horrible thought, another 3.5 hours here.....

No comments: