Monday, September 13, 2004

Well, it looks like I'm actually going to sell my car! My Dad has kindly agreed to sell me his old car, so I will finally have a comfortable ride. I shall miss my little car, though...

Is it just me, or does anyone else detest the DaddyLongLegs season as much as I do? We're inundated with the annoying buggers over here, and I really hate them. I have to leave the room if they don't settle down! lol

Jumping from one subject to another - I'm searching for inspiration to write a book. I really want to write one, but the setting hasn't yet come to me. Any suggestions, please throw them my way!

Looking for a new job, but don't know where to start. I'm not sure that I want to continue being an Assistant Manager in a care home, but where to go from here?? It's the money that's most important at the moment, unfortunately, and I can't afford to lose any to change careers :(

So, that's my brief update. I'll try and write some more soon! :D

No comments: