Saturday, May 01, 2004

OK, so I lied. No large (or long) post here!

Although I may just give a small update on things...

Finton has been made redundant, but his boss won't admit that he is being fired due to a technical squabble over whether the months trial lasted 4 weeks exactly, or is from the 7th to the 7th. Make sense?? Nigel (the wank-bastard boss) is refusing to keep Finton on because "you don't get on with my wife and I'm not prepared to work in that kind of atmosphere". I may be paraphrasing, but that's basically what he said. Hmmm......... slightly dodgy??

Also, I've had to do hands on care tonight (as opposed to just paperwork) because we're down by one night staff. And it sucks. That is why I gave care up in the first place!!

Anyway, SIGN MY GUESTBOOK. I shall leave on that upbeat note :)

No comments: