Saturday, May 08, 2004

OK, feeling better now!

Ironically, my mother lost her purse the other day too, but later found it at the end of her bed (under the covers)! Very strange...

Thankfully, Finton has now been offered another job, and it's through the chef he used to work with. The executive chef decided to move to a different place, and said he would provide a new team, and offered F a place. So, all is well. Except that he won't be starting for quite a while!

I was recently thinking about stuff that I say far too much, and I thought I would try to write a list...

No problem!
Bonus.
...and that would be great.
Um...yeah.
Ow!

I'll have to think about this a bit more, but I'm sure there were more than that! Does anyone else have things they say far too much that they are consciously aware of??


No comments: