Monday, May 24, 2004

Hi! It's been a while, I know, but I'm sure my dedicated readers (ahem...) will be pleased to see...something...here :)

Got another really odd spam email today, and all it contained was the following text:

A few fetishists, and prime minister around) to arrive at a state of mirroronlookers remain polite.Sometimes bubble bath over hides, but related to pit viper always can be kind to pine cone inside dahlia!Still write a love letter to her from starlet about, give secret financial aid to her coward behind with dust bunny around particle accelerator.Most mastadons believe that judge related to admonish cashier defined by ribbon.Furthermore, defined by paper napkin dies, and minivan over fruit cake fall in love with tenor near.
hubbard nasty pyongyang capacitate ferguson jimenez defy


Which is all very interesting, but...

So, what's new. Nothing much, really. We bought a new sofabed. Crap. As both a sofa, and a bed!

I'm getting all broody again, and also marriage-y (there must be a word for that). I need coping strategies, people!

I'm afraid that I'm pretty whacked out at the moment. What an odd expression - just thought I'd use it to see how it worked. And it doesn't, does it?! Never mind. I'm tired, and I want my bed (stamps foot).

No comments: