Saturday, May 08, 2004

Hi again.

I have request. It's a little out there, but if you don't ask, you don't get, right?

My Mum is running the "Race for Life" for Cancer Research UK on the 11th of July, and I'm basically asking if anyone out there would be kind enough to sponsor her? I have a paypal account, so if you're out across the waves, then no worries (and I would make up the amount that paypal charges to transfer the money...). My email to paypal is super_psych@hotmail.com. Also, I'll be there on the day and make sure that I get photos to prove she did it!! It was just a thought to reach out the dozens of people who read my site :) If you can sponsor her, then please email me with your full name and amount, and I will add you to the form.

Please don't feel pressured - it's just a sideline request!

Anyway, catch you later!!

No comments: