Friday, May 14, 2004

And just as I was getting used to the old layout, they go and change it all.

Things are looking up work-wise. I've been offered extra shifts on a semi-permanent basis, so that's more money for me. Plus F and his chef-y crew are pretty excited about the new kitchen, and can't stop talking about it, except after they are all particularly stoned and watching a Floyd DVD...

Unfortunately, F seems to be facing a court summons over the fishing licence fiasco, so thats fun. I don't even want to think about it.

And I have an office! We changed the spare room from a museum of collected bits and bobs of F's, to a nice blue oasis of calm for me and my computer. I have a phone up there, and my big old book case, plus the fish tanks, so it's pretty relaxing. Plus I can look out of the window, which I couldn't do before...

Anyway, enough chitchat. Mail me, comment on me, whatever. Just say something!!

No comments: