Friday, April 16, 2004

I have tooth ache. More precisely, I have gum ache, all around my bottom left wisdom tooth. Here in the UK, we have the NHS, which means as long as you pay your national insurance through your wages, you get free health care (or pretty reduced, anyway). Unfortunately, there is a distinct lack of dentist activity in this area, and you couldn't get on the books of one even if you bribed him (or her) with a bar of chocolate, or something. I looked up all the local dentists on the net, and they all say, bar one, that they are not taking on new NHS patients. In red letters.

Fortunately, I can drop into the big hospital round the corner and they will treat me, but not register me. That will do me fine, thank you! Just need some antibiotics, and I'll be on my merry way. No fillings or extractions for me, thank you.

Also, I really really really want to go home right now. I have this insane feeling that I am missing Finton like crazy, and I just want to hold him. Stupid movie, making me want to cry.

No comments: