Thursday, April 15, 2004

"Borrowed" this from taryn who, also, stole it from someone else! Well, I like these sort of things, sorry!!


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4, write down what it says:
OK, there is absolutely nothing on page 18....!

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
Printer. This question doesn't actually make sense - stretch my arm out as far as I can, then what can I touch first?? Hmmm...

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Box music channel

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
11.40pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11.49pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I think I can hear a slight roaring from the crappy heating system here. Otherwise, not a peep.

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
I "stepped outside" a)leaving my house to go to my car, and b)leaving my car to get inside work. Yey.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Well, I was looking at my own blogsite, and following all my links to check up on everyone, kinda like a spy :)

9. What are you wearing?
Black/greying jeans with extremely frayed hems, longsleeve blue top with St George flag on the front and a red dragon on the back (produced a major England football game. No idea which!), and trainers.

10. Did you dream last night?
Not sure. I keep having those dreams that sort of melt away as you try to remember them recently.

11. When did you last laugh?
When I was talking to the night staff here, about 20 mins ago.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Old yellow paint. Notice boards. Lots of paper. Thats about it.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
An unusual amount of roadkill badgers.

14. What is the last film you saw?
Not sure... I watch odd old films at night when I'm working here. Going to watch Love Actually in about 10 minutes, though!

15. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, if I could get the courage up. Would like to live somewhere that isn't associated with greyness, or rain.

No comments: