Sunday, March 14, 2004

I have a dilemna. I have 2 friends who are married. The male (D) has had a one night stand, and the female (S) doesn't have a clue. Me and Finton (my fiance) know about it, but what do I say? How do I act? S would be so hurt if she found out, and she doesn't deserve that. I know he's done it before as well, so this really compounds the issue. How can he be so nice to her, then go off behind her back to screw some bit of skirt that means nothing?? I don't understand how people can work sometimes.

When I met Finton I was with someone else. I was with him for a total of 2 weeks, and towards the end of that time I realised that I wanted to be with Finton and not with a weirdo freak. He was 24 and I was his first girlfriend. SO sad, so sad. Anyway, I did the dirty on him, and then finished with him. So I have been in a similar situation, but I certainly knew where I stood and that I didn't want to be with the first guy. Incidentally, I think I chose the right man as we have now been together 3 years, and we're hopefully getting married next year some time.

So I still don't know what to do about D & S. S wants to us to all meet up again like we were, and I really want to do this because I don't actually have many friends that I can hang out with. But, how do I put D's issues to the back of my mind? I know they are not my issues, but I believe he has made them partly mine just by acting the way he did!!

Oh, I don't know. I suppose I should go and do some work now, seeing as I am doing this in work time!

No comments: