Monday, March 29, 2004

Complaint time...

I work with one particular person here who is one of the night carers. Ever since I've been on waking nights, we've always sat and watched a couple of films to pass the time. Every time we watch a film in the lounge, she falls asleep. Every time! And the other carer always seems to pretend that they don't know she is asleep, and coughs or makes a noise to wake her up. In fact, she's asleep as I write this!

When she does wake up, she'll most likely say "That film was really weird. Couldn't follow it at all."

It wouldn't be so bad, but I hate the sound of snoring - it's one of those noises that really grates on my nerves. And guess what? She snores!! I'm really tempted to go and set off one of the call bells just so she has to wake up and do something. It's not like I want to be awake or anything, so why should she be?!!

OK. Complaint over :)

No comments: